There have been massive strides in B2B eCommerce technology over the last few years. And with all these changes, it's understandable that some would feel overwhelmed with everything this technology has to offer.
In this blog post, we'll be diving into common concerns with adopting the latest in B2B platforms, and a few reasons why digitizing your wholesale business might be easier than you think.
Concern: Getting retailer partners on board
Solution: Partner with a B2B platform built for brands and retailers
When you implement a B2B built for both sides of the wholesale equation in mind, you unlock an enhanced buying experience for your retail partners.
Here are a few of the ways we make it easy for retailers to start buying ASAP:
- Place orders through beautiful, 1-click EZ Orders linesheets without the hassle of logging in
- All inventory is synced directly with your ERP for faster, more reliable, and accurate ordering
- A highly visual education resource center (Click here to explore our Help Desk!)
"It [NuORDER] digitizes our buying process in a visual way, in real time. We can actually see what our assortments look like, right down to the store level, in real time. There’s a huge time savings."
WILL COOPER, SVP & GENERAL MERCHANDISE MANAGER,SAKS FIFTH
Concern: It'll be a lot of work for our sales team
Solution: Brands across all verticals have found NuORDER an easy, all-in-one platform to scale their wholesale operations
NuORDER melds the useability of a B2C eCommerce platform with all the functionality needed to manage your B2B wholesale operations. Whether you're planning to use it at home, on the road, or at a tradeshow, we've got you covered.
We enable sales reps to:
- Easily personalize the sales experience with customizable pricing and assortments
- Work from an all-in-one platform with integrated and real-time product data
- Capture orders regardless of internet connectivity in offline mode
- Create and send shoppable linesheets with trackable analytics
- Work on the on-the-go from our mobile app
But don't just take it from us, read what some of the world's top brands have to say:
"The user-friendly platform has enabled us to share our products directly with B2B partners, allowing them to order, access and easily download materials. We've also curated a unique online portal where we offer easy-to-use and customizable catalogues based on customer segments. It’s a one-of-a-kind online buying experience."
- Menswear brand Mizzen + Main leveraged NuORDER to quickly build engaging sales presentations synced to product data
- International Fashion Brand Minimum made complete use of NuORDER's streamlined all-in-one functionality to host sales appointments inside their virtual showroom, send customized linesheets to buyers, and ultimately saw double-digit growth for SS21
- Kendra Scott supercharged their influencer marketing program to track products, simplify shopping, and manage accounts with ease
A B2B eCommerce solution should make it easier for retailers to buy and easier for brands to sell. Once you make the transition to fully adopting the best in B2B technology, the benefits will quickly become apparent.
If you or your sales team still have questions about adopting a B2B platform, feel free to reach out to us by clicking here or on the banner below.